Saturday, July 01, 2006

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.*

Right now I am only blogging because I just finished blowdrying my hair and I'm too hot to get dressed. I think I might pass out. Whoo, getting ready is HARD WORK.

I shouldn't be sitting here because I'm supposed to be getting ready for a long, difficult day of drinking. Out in the country. I hope I don't get lost and eaten by a coyote. If a week goes by and I still haven't posted anything, call the authorities. Except by then it will probably be too late. So. It was nice knowing you all. Really. I had a fantastic time.

Do you want to hear something weird? I totally had a dream about one of you listed on the right last night. I won't say who. I don't want everyone else to get jealous. You know what, though? It's really hard to dream of someone when you've never seen a clear picture of them. I mean, your face was total blur city. So, all of you without photos, please post one so my dreams can be more detailed. Thank you.

My sister spent the night last night. I'm pretty sure she thought Heidi and I led some crazy, exciting life but she saw us do what we normally do . . . sit around in our pajamas watching America's Next Top Model and playing the "kitty" game with Phoebe. The "kitty" game consists of Heidi and I saying "kitty" and then Phoebe meowing or making some other strange noise and this goes on for about twenty minutes. Basically until Heidi, Phoebe, or I get tired and lose interest. Phoebe usually loses interest first, so I'm not sure what that says about Heidi and me.

AND NOW, Conversations with My Roommate (with a Special Appearance by My Sister):

Mindy: Can I get on the internet?
Me: As long as you promise not to look up anything naughty.
Mindy: Can you bring up your blog? I want to read it.
Me: NO! Those are my SECRET, personal, private thoughts.
Heidi: That you share with the entire Internet?
Me: Well. Yes.

*By the way, I have decided that it is a lot easier to use movie/TV quotes as titles than to come up with my own. You know. In case you hadn't noticed after like a month and a half of The Office quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment