Monday, July 24, 2006

I'll do pretty much anything if you ask nicely enough

Because Kat asked me to and yes, I do know why.

Grub-ology:

What is your salad dressing of choice? Italian or Ranch but really I don't each much salad. My roommate and I buy it and then it goes bad and we throw it away.

What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's. It cures hangovers, I SWEAR

What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Chile's. Not really, I just like to go there and say, " I feel god in the Chile's." Yeah, I have problems, I know.

On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? I'd say 20%. As long as there are no foreign objects in my food and they don't spill anything on me, I leave a fairly good tip.

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Cheesecake. And mashed potatoes. But not together.

Name three foods you detest above all others. Brussel sprouts, lima beans, spinach and yes I know those are all vegetables.

What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant? I don't care, as long as I get to eat with chopsticks.

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pepperoni and onions . . . pineapple if I'm feeling adventurous

What do you like to put on your toast? Peanut butter and jelly

What is your favorite type of gum? Extra wintergreen

Tech-ology:

Number of contacts in your cell phone? Eighty something I think

Number of contacts in your e-mail address book? Seriously? I have no idea

What is your wallpaper on your computer? Heh, John Krasinski

What is your screensaver on your computer? I don't have one, the monitor just turns off after a while

Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? Not that I know of

How many land line phones do you have in your house? Just one

How many televisions are in your house? Just three. Four if you count the one that doesn't really work that I shoved in the storage closet.

What kitchen appliance do you use the least? The stove

What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most? I hate the radio

Bi-ology:

What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? Eyes. Well. My left one, maybe.

Are you right handed or left handed? Right

Do you like your smile? I guess, I've never really thought about it

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Just teeth

Would you like to? Certain parts of my brain

Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom? Only if I'm brushing my teeth

Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Smell, unfortunately

When was the last time you had a cavity? Never, which means I will develop one in the next five minutes

What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? a bottle of water

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Only one possible time that I'm aware of, but I was drunk so I really don't remember

Misc-ology:

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Yes, so I know how long I have to procrastinate

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? Shaniqua

How do you express your artistic side? I write in here. OH, and I drink.

What color do you think you look best in? Black

How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? Forever. I will totally make everyone my bitch.

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Not to my knowledge.

If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? There are so many things wrong with this question, I don't even know where to start. Short answer, "HELL NO."

How often do you go to church? I try not to make it a habit.

Have you ever saved someone's life? I don't think so.

Has someone ever saved yours? Yes

Dare-ology:

For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? God no

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? At this point, I'd kiss a member of any sex for $5. So yes. Although, I probably shouldn't encourage the rumors.

Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000? No, because I've always told myself that prostitution is where I'd draw the line. I don't know what line. I just made that up.

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? No! Ok, yes. I can buy new wooden fingers like Gwyneth Paltrow had in The Royal Tenenbaums and still have A LOT left over.

Would you never blog again for $50,000? Is someone offering, because that would be amazing

Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? God no

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? I totally would and actually would probably do it for less

Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? That depends, do I get to pick what human life? Haha, I'm totally kidding. Murder is hilarious.

Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? Yes and, again, I'd probably do it for less.

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? If someone would tape Grey's Anatomy and The Office for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment