Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I can say what I want - I still got Nazi bullets in my ass.

Yesterday, I was pretty distracted with other things, namely my bitch car from hell, but I didn't really realize it until last night when I was talking to Heidi. And now . . . Conversations With My Roommate Because I am Lazy and Don't Know What Else To Write:

Heidi: So what are you going to do about your car?
Me: Well, my dad said that we should probably . . .
Heidi: Um.
Me: . . .
Heidi: What are you doing?
Me: I think my pajama pants are on backwards.
Heidi: I wondered.
Me: I mean, I don't normally look down the front of my pants when I talk to people.
Heidi: I'd hope not. Hello, ADD.

My pants were not on backwards. In case you were interested and don't pretend you weren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment