Monday, September 04, 2006

I'm going to need a ski mask, a copy of Newlyweds, and a jetpack

I may be jinxing myself but I don't care, I think this week is going to be a good one. I'm declaring it good RIGHT NOW. Because there are only four days. And I only have eight hours of work and an hour drive to get through tomorrow before the concert. And I really think, if I just get five minutes alone with him (can anyone help me with this?), I can talk John Mayer out of this whole Jessica Simpson Debacle. Although, if I can't, I can wait it out. I mean, if we got through the Jennifer Love Hewitt months, I think we can make it past Jessica Simpson who, let's face it, is really just Jennifer Love Hewitt with blonde hair and a creepier father.

Ladies, I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment