Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm sorry, do you have some prior commitment? Some hideous skirt convention you have to go to?

So, it too me a month to get around to this but IN MY DEFENSE it was a busy month, OK? OK.

I had a really hard time coming up with this list, mostly because I have had this blog for eleventy billion years now and there's not much I haven't already written about (and then repeated twelve times) but anyway here it is . . .

Five Things You May Not Know About Me:

  1. I am an excellent whistler, as is my father, much to the chagrin of my mother. I think she was secretly ecstatic when I finally moved out because that meant there was only one crazed whistler left in the house.
  2. Despite evidence to the contrary, if you were with me when I'm alone in the car I would more than likely be listening to the oldies station. Although, if you were with me when I'm alone in the car I wouldn't be alone in the car in which case I probably wouldn't be listening to the oldies station. Did you hear that? That was my mind blowing.
  3. When I was little, I used to hear the term "bull in a china shop" a lot from my dad (I've always been clumsy). However, for years (YEARS!), I thought my dad was saying I was like a BOWL in a china shop and I could never figure out what was so weird about a bowl in a china shop. There are lots of bowls in a china shop, right? Right.
  4. I am the oldest of the grandkids on both sides of my family so not only did this mean I had more than my fill of babysitting jobs but it also means I am incredibly, incredibly bossy.
  5. I'm really bad about returning phone calls and answering my cell phone in general, so I'm pretty much the last person you want to call in an emergency. Actually, this would probably be true even if I did answer my cell phone.

I was going to tell you that I spend most of my awake time, free or otherwise, daydreaming but I figured you all already knew that.

Also, I'm supposed to pick five people to do this list, too, but I am THROWING THAT RULE OUT and telling all of you to do it. That's right, DO IT NOW. DANCE, MONKEYS, DANCE!

See, I told you I was bossy.

No comments:

Post a Comment