Saturday, January 13, 2007

oh, and also? help

Dear Internets and people smarter than me, I kind of sort of made this resolution that's gone unsaid until now, that I'd read more this year. For some reason, I haven't been reading as much as I used to (this means I'm reading one book at a time, if that . . . sad) and I fear it is making me borderline retarded. SO. I started a reading list (about five minutes ago also? how much do I love lists? a lot) and, although there are about a million books I would like to read, it's not very long. Here's what I have so far:



See? It's kind of a sad, short list. Please help me expand it. Also, if there's anything on there you think I can do without reading (Hemingway, go with Hemingway!), let me know and I won't waste my time.

Help me, Internets. You're my only hope.*

*God, I love saying that**
**nerd alert

No comments:

Post a Comment