Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I am ready to face any challenges that might be foolish enough to face me.

Today is my last day at work and this morning I left my apartment with my pants on backwards. NOW. Before you judge too hastily, they are SCRUB pants with a tie in the front (well, in the back today) so it's not like it matters that much if you're wearing them backwards or forwards or sideways or upside-down. Except for those last two, I'm not sure how you'd go about doing that.

I fixed them once I got to work. And I didn't tell anyone. Except you guys. This is just like on the last day of high school when I forgot the combination to my locker. For real. It was just . . . gone. Which was probably good, because a couple months before that I had spilled rancid hot chocolate all over everything inside and the smell still hadn't gone away by the end of the year. That smell is probably still there. It was the unholiest of all unholy smells. It made all of Central unit smell and Central was a BIG unit (heh).

I have no idea where I'm going with this. True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment