Saturday, March 24, 2007

Defining The Crazy: Cry Me a River Edition

I just spent the last ten minutes sitting in my bed and crying with a box of tissues in my lap and hoping Heidi didn't walk in because if she did I'd have to explain that I was crying because there were beluga whales on TV and there was only a tiny hole in the ice for 20 miles for the next two months and they can only hold their breath for 20 minutes but there was a polar bear! Right there waiting by the only hole in the ice for 20 miles and every time they came up to take a breath the polar bear would jump in and try to eat one and they got lucky a couple of times but finally the polar bear got one and ate it and it was sad!

And then I remembered why I wasn't allowed to watch Animal Planet anymore. It always ends in tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment