Monday, April 23, 2007

Dear Internets: part two

Since I have run out of things in my own life to write about, I have decided to write a book*. I know I've said this approximately 18.7 times in the past, but I mean it this time. I have just decided. I think it has something to do with the fact that I turn 25 on Saturday and my life doesn't look anything like I thought it would at this point. So I have decided to turn this soul-crushing quarter-life crisis nonsense into something good. Or whatever.

I have no idea what to write about, though. I've started at least four novels in the past and I'm wondering if I could shove all of them together into any kind of narrative that makes sense. Doubtful. Eh. Anyway, it gives me an excuse to read Bird by Bird again.

*the reason I am telling the entire Internets about this is so you can all kick my ass after you ask how my book is coming and I say "oh, I haven't started yet." I need a good ass-kicking every now and then, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment