Monday, April 23, 2007

Is there anything sadder than homeless robots at X-mas? Only drowning puppies, and there would have to be a lot of them.

I'm just wondering . . . is it completely obvious that I have absolutely no idea what the hell I'm doing most of the time? Usually I'm pretty oblivious to it but lately it's all I can think about. Bleh.

Anyway, remember when I was catsitting? When my aunt and uncle came back, they brought Heidi and I some sweet windchimes for our balcony. See:

They're CATS! Get it? Cause we were CATsitting? Laugh, you bastards. Anyway, so we hung them up (obviously, see the picture?) and they are SO LOUD. It's awesome because the fuckers who live below us slam their damn door ALL THE TIME. Payback's a bitch. Mwaahaahaaa!

Speaking of gifts, last night Heidi went all Monica Geller and was cleaning and going through all her clothes. She has more clothes than anyone I know. It's awesome because she gave me some capri pants that she was going to get rid of but earlier that day I was complaining about how I didn't have any capris and I didn't want to buy any blah blah no money etc. Anyway so I tried on this one pair and they came down to my ankles and just looked like high-waters. You know, it's really a shame that I'm a freaking munchkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment