Sunday, August 06, 2006

Awesome blossom, extra awesome. Part two.

My sister and I went to dinner at Chili's tonight (I'm trying to hit as many restaurant chains as possible this weekend) and our experience was a lot better than at TGI Fridays last night. Even in the bathrooms. When I walked into the bathroom, I noticed that there was a book on the counter. Either some strange person had brought their own book with them and forgotten it or Chili's is now providing their patrons with reading material for when they have to go twosies.

While I was in the stall (just number one), I was listening to the conversation between the mom and child in the stall next to me. The Mom kept saying, "Are you done? Honey? Done yet?" and each time The Child would answer no, until finally he'd had enough and he yelled, "Mommy! I'm POOPING!" all "damn, bitch, I am creating a MASTERPIECE here and you keep asking if I'm done!" And I have to assume it was a masterpiece, because as I was washing my hands, he said, "Mommy, this is a big one."

Indeed, little man. Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment