Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I get ten vacation days a year and I try to hold off taking them for as long as possible. This year I got to the third week in January.

Ladies (guys?), I don't know if this ever happens to you, but today I felt a lot more boobular than usual. I was wearing the same scrubs, the same camisole underneath, same bra and yet every time I leaned down I felt like I was being obscene. I talked myself into believing that I was being paranoid but then one of my (female) coworkers told me I was very "cleavagy" today. WTF?

Last night, as Heidi and I were taking a walk, we played a little game I like to call "Stupid Things We Did While We Were Drunk." It's a fun game because everybody wins!

So. Please share. If you share some good stories I'll share The Stupidest Thing I Have Ever Done Drunk. It's a good one. I think. I just have to narrow it down. Yes, I am begging for comments and I do not care and also, bite me oh and what else? Suck it. Thanks.

As a sneak preview, here is The Stupidest Thing Heidi and I Have Ever Done Sober: We just spent an unhealthy amount of time in front of the bathroom mirror looking at our elbows. Verdict? Elbows are weird looking, whether they're bent or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment