Friday, November 19, 2004

I'm Jennie . . . I'm disgusting

I just looked in the mirror and I really, really hope no one rings the door right now because I look scary. I haven't showered since Wednesday morning because I was too busy yesterday blowing my nose every 5 minutes and hacking my lungs up. The only thing I could manage to do was make tea and watch half of Pride and Prejudice with my mom, who was also busy hacking a lung up.

I don't think I brushed my hair once yesterday, and it looks it. It's greasy and sticking up in five different places, and the part is all jagged and not in a good way. My shirt smells like Vicks VapoRub and there's a huge stain on it where I spilled broth from my Chicken and Stars soup. And I just knocked over my glass of water, so my pants are all wet.

Also? I haven't shaved my legs in a reeeeeeeeally long time.

But don't worry. I'm getting in the shower RIGHT NOW.

And I might even shave my legs.

Probably not, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment