Sunday, November 14, 2004

I'm OK with that

So, I think I should really be working on the novel, since I'm so far behind it's ridiculous and I didn't work on it AT ALL all week because of all the funeral stuff. I think I'm supposed to be at something like 25,000 words and I'm at almost 4,000. That's just sad. At this point, I'm not sure it's going to be finished by November 30th and I'm OK with that.

On the other hand, I am a master procrastinator so this probably would have happened anyway and I'll end up writing the whole thing on the last three days of the month.

And I'm OK with that. (Did anyone else watch Arrested Development tonight, cause every time I say "I'm OK with that" I hear Jason Bateman's voice in my head and that is just SCARY)

Also? I think I'm getting sick AGAIN. I am not OK with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment