Tuesday, August 28, 2007

You got no money for the petrol, that's what I heard

YOU GUYS. Gas went up again today. WTF? It was like, cheap yesterday and then today it was like BAM COME ONE COME ALL for some ass raping over at the gas station. I give up.

Speaking of no money, I have come up with a new experiment. We'll see how long this last but HERE IT IS. I have several upcoming events and I am very excited about all of them but they all require more money than I have at present. So I've decided that I'm only going to spend money on necessities for the next few months. This means, obviously, rent, bills, food (so I don't starve), bathroom products (so I don't smell), and clothing but ONLY if the clothing I have is falling apart at the seams. Alright, I'm not going to be that much of a hardass about it, but you know what I mean. In any case, I'm no longer allowed to run through Wendy's because I'm too lazy to cook food we have at our apartment or go to Target because I'm bored and buy a bunch of crap I don't need. Why, just today, I kept myself from buying every t-shirt on Threadless's website AND THEY ARE HAVING THEIR $10 SALE SO THAT'S SAYING A LOT. Breathe, Jennie.

Here's my dilemma. I realize that for a lot of (sad) people, books are not a necessity, but I would rather go without food than go without books so I think I'm going to say buying books is allowed but only if I do it at the used bookstore. This is OK, right?

I'm actually not allowed to make this decision on my own. Remember last year when Heidi and Mary made my decisions for me? I decided I liked that a lot better and Heidi also liked the idea so Heidi is going to make my decisions and I'm going to make her decisions. So far, no huge decisions have had to be made, but I'm totally ready to tell her NOT to tell Ross she's in love with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment