Thursday, August 30, 2007

faced with a dodo's conundrum

After nearly four years of babbling all over the Internets (seriously . . . four years . . . check it out), I fear I have run out of things to talk about. I mean, how many times do you need to hear me talk about going to the gym or spending an entire afternoon daydreaming or how I hurt myself all the time? How many different ways can I tell you that I procrastinate a lot? I'M RUNNING OUT OF WAYS.

I think I'm faced with two options. Option one? Quit my blog. Option two? Start talking more about personal stuff and my feelings and oh my god I just puked everywhere. I don't find either option particularly appealing.

I guess what I'm saying is, if you have any personal questions you've been DYING to ask me about any deep, dark secrets I have, now may be the time. Just realize that I reserve the right to deflect any question with a joke. Ha. Ha.

In the meantime, here's something new. Remember that rectangular pizza they used to serve in school lunchrooms? For some reason, they served it at Heidi's office yesterday and she brought home a piece for me and I ate it at 10 o'clock at night with a glass of wine while watching The Hills and if you try to judge me I will cut you.

No comments:

Post a Comment