Monday, November 12, 2007

and my head, i'd be scratchin while my thoughts were busy hatchin, if i only had a brain

So I had today off, thanks to the many, many veterans. Thank you, veterans. I mean it for reals.

Earlier, I was sitting around in my pajamas, unshowered and disgusting, working on how to articles and mindlessly surfing the Internets when my mom called. She and my dad were over at my grandma's. So I went over there and we sat around and talked and I showed them all funny Youtube videos and we went through all these piles of stuff my grandma had everywhere and I found a coupon that expired in 1995. Did you HEAR THAT? 1995! So I made my dad hang it on the fridge. Because . . . I don't know why. It's not even the oldest thing on the fridge, but whatever.

Then we ordered Chinese food. It was so good, you guys. SO GOOD. Anyway, at the end, my parents and grandma opened their fortune cookies (I was still eating my food because I am the slowest eater in the whole world . . . true story, ask Heidi) and then when I opened mine? It was the same fortune as my mom's. And there was an extra cookie, so I opened it and it was the same fortune as my dad's! I got totally screwed! UNFAIR! Then my grandma was all "you don't have a fortune, Jennie," like HAHA very funny my life sucks.

Anyway. So that happened. I really love three day weekends, but it makes it really hard to go back to work. Sometimes I really wish I was a trophy wife so I could sit at home all day, reading by the pool and drinking wine. True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment