Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I ain't good-looking but I'm someone's child

Last night, I mooched dinner off my parents for the second night in a row. I could have gone for a triple tonight, but I need to stay home and work. And by work, what I mean is sit and pretend to write while I surf the Internets and watch YouTube videos.

When I got to my parents' house, I (of course) started bugging my sister and I can't remember what we were talking about but I do know that it ended with her shouting, "fuck you!"

Mom: I'm not sure I'm OK with that. Apologize to your sister.
Sister: [blah blah yelling and indignation]
Me: Heh.

Then I followed my mom around while she straightened up the house and I . . . watched.

Me: So Dad said you guys aren't coming to watch us in the race.
Mom: When is it?
Me: Mom. It's on. Thanksgiving.
Mom: Oh, what time?
Me: 8 in the morning.
Mom: What? Fuck you!

Awesome. So my sister and my mom said "fuck you" to me in the span of two minutes. I told my mom it was all kinds of rude and her response was, "well, just be glad the dog can't talk."

No comments:

Post a Comment