Friday, November 02, 2007

the world around us makes me feel so small

Writing is hard, so I stole this from Kat! instead.

You're supposed to pick a band or an artist and answer the questions with their song titles. I picked Oasis (other bands considered: The Shins, Weezer, Journey). So there.

Are you male or female? The Girl in the Dirty Shirt
Describe yourself: I Hope, I Think, I Know
How do some people feel about you? Born on a Different Cloud
How do you feel about yourself? Where Did It All Go Wrong?
Describe your ex: Cast No Shadow
Describe your current significant other: Keep the Dream Alive
Describe where you want to be: Half the World Away
Describe how you live: Roll With It
Describe how you love: Stop Crying Your Heart Out
What would you ask for if you had just one wish? Cigarettes and Alcohol
Share a few words of wisdom: Don't Look Back in Anger
Now say goodbye: Slide Away

Now you do it. It's fun. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment