Thursday, July 01, 2004

i promise to be more interesting . . . later

Earlier I wanted to listen to some CDs, but I couldn't find any of my favorite, new ones because I stupidly packed them all in a box that I put in storage, and the reason I haven't gone to the storage unit to find them is because I can't remember which box they're in, and there are about nine boxes.

So I had to go through my other CD cases, which wasn't all bad because I pulled out some old favorites. Which is why, earlier, I was listening to Weezer's Pinkerton and Blink 182's Enema of the State. I forgot how much I liked those CDs. Listening to them reminded me of endless hours of driving around in high school, and listening to those CDs. Well, not listening to the CDs really, because I'd copied the CDs to cassette tapes so I could listen to them in my car. Oh, those were the days.

It also reminded me that most people don't like Pinkerton. It got horrible reviews. And, even though it's not my favorite Weezer CD, I still love it. Especially El Scorcho. Oh, yeah. I listened to that song over and over and, well, you get the point.

Ok, I know this post is pretty pointless, but I've been working on sociology problems all day, so that's my excuse. My brain is done for the day.

Tomorrow I'm going to Columbus for Red, White, and Boom, which should be fun. For me, because I'm pretty sure people around me are going to get tired of me going, "Red, white, and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM" all night.

The thing is, I'm supposed to either meet people somewhere before we go to Columbus, or someone is picking me up, but as of right now I have no idea which it is.

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember the last CD I actually bought. It's been that long. To think of how much money I spent BEFORE the days of downloading.

    BTW, you are right "El Scorcho" is a great song. I also quite enjoy "The Good Life" and "Why Bother?".

    ReplyDelete