Thursday, July 29, 2004

landmark day

Whoohoo! My blog counter just hit 3000. How exciting. It seems like just yesterday that it hit 10.

Is it wrong to be so excited? I don't care if it is. It should be pretty apparent to anyone who reads this that I get abnormally excited about stupid things. Such as:

Getting a new pair of shoes (although, I think this is genetic).

Getting a new book (nerd alert).

Today I bought a shirt from Target, and it has a picture of Ralph Wiggum on it. Ralph is sticking his finger up his nose and and there's a little dialogue bubble that says "I'm special." When I saw it, I said loudly, "Oh, no WAY," and I think I scared the little, old lady who was shopping next to me.

Getting e-mail that isn't SPAM.

The episodes of Mad TV when there are Stuart clips.

My cell phone ringing.

A good song coming on the radio, but I think it's normal to get excited about this since radio stations tend to play absolute crap.

The new Bridget Jones movie trailer (EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!)

Finding a roll of film and having no idea what's on it.

My reason for being abnormally excited at the moment is that I get to see a crapload of my best friends tomorrow. I haven't seen most of them for over a month. I know that doesn't sound like a really long time, but for the past four years we've all seen each other almost every day. Other than winter/summer breaks and all, but those don't count. It's a hard transition and I wish we didn't have to do it, but if we can manage to meet up a couple times a year (or more, hopefully) I guess I'll be OK with it.

Until I buy my own tropical island and we all move there, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment