Sunday, July 11, 2004

puppies!

My aunt's yellow lab, Rica, had puppies today. I went and saw her, and watched one of them being born. I know the miracle of life is supposed to be beautiful, yadda yadda yadda, but, man, when Rica ate the afterbirth I almost puked.

Just, as I imagine, you're trying not to do right now. Sorry.

The puppies are cute, though. That's kind of pointless to say. What puppies aren't cute? She'd had 10 yellow puppies when I left my aunt's, and she might have had more by now. I'm hoping she has at least one chocolate or black one, just because it'll look really funny to see just a spot of dark in all that yellow. Next time I visit, I'm going to take the digital camera so I can post some pictures and everyone can go "awwwww." It'll be fun. Like a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment