Sunday, July 25, 2004

i'm so glad i'm easily amused

I just put bubble wrap (not regular bubble wrap, but like, bubble wrap with ginormous bubbles) on the kitchen floor and stomped on it. It sounded like a popcorn popper on crack. My dog got mad and barked like crazy, then ran away to get her Spongebob toy.

So far, that has been the highlight of my day.

My fish still doesn't have a name. I'm afraid it's going to end up just being called "Fish" and I don't want that. That's just sad. It's like when my grandparents named their pug, "Pug."

2 comments:

  1. name your fish either fishie or fishy or my favourite, sushi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like naming small innocent pets "Butch," "Killer," "Pirahna," or something like that. (Eight years ago, I named my puppy Diesel as a joke cause she was so tiny. Turns out, she wasn't mostly jack russell terrier like we had originally thought, but was half pit bull and is large and, well, diesel now.)

    ReplyDelete