Thursday, July 08, 2004

ok, all birds and squirrels stay OUT of the chipmunk cage

I think Operation Chipmunk has hit a snag. Yesterday we caught a bird. Today, when I went out to the trap, I noticed that the trap had actually moved. Probably because what was inside was so huge it could move the trap by just shifting around in it. That was no chipmunk. No, it was a squirrel. Probably the same squirrel that knocks down my mom's bird feeder every day. So, while he is a menace to the neighborhood, I let him out. He looked pretty damn freaked.

The weird thing is, my sister had gone out to look at the trap earlier and she called my and told him it was a raccoon. Now, maybe I'm wrong, but the last time I checked a raccoon looked NOTHING like a squirrel. Plus, I'd like to see a damn raccoon fit in this tiny cage that's made for a chipmunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment