Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Operation Chipmunk: Search and Rescue

Operation Chipmunk is in full effect. Well, ok, so we've only caught and released two chipmunks, but still that was two in less than 24 hours, so I'd say we're doing pretty well.

I changed my template again. Mostly because for some reason the old one was acting all funky and putting things in weird places, so I had to mess with it. And I figured if I was gonna mess with it, I might as well change everything while I was at it. Plus I was bored.

I'm hoping we catch another chipmunk soon, so I can drive it up to the reserve so it can find it's family. Assuming, of course, that it's related to the two chipmunks we already released there.

I'm sure even if they're not related, they're still friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment