Saturday, July 17, 2004

no more posting when buzzing from coffee

I just had three cups of coffee in the span of 30 minutes.

I normally don't drink any. I mean, I'll occasionally go to
Starbucks and get a "coffee drink" but that doesn't really count, you
know?

Right now I'm reeeeeally really jittery. I feel like I need to
run around the block a few times. I can't even type! I've
had to delete half of this entry and try again because my brain is
moving like this
"i'msupposedtobeatChipotleinanhourbutihaven'tputmycontactsinand
myhairisstillkindofwetandidon'thaveanypantsonuh-ohwherearemyclean
jeansican'tfindthemanywhereISTHEREMORECOFFEE?"
Yeah. It's not good. I'm guessing I'll come down from the
caffeine high in about an hour and I'll just pass out. It will
look like I ran into a wall and just fell down to people who see
this. Except I won't get off of the floor. Because I will
be asleep. Please don't wake me. I'll be tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment