Saturday, July 17, 2004

I'm in a glass case of emotion!

Oh man. My stomach does not feel right at all. It's all
gurgly with a slight tinge of butterflies. I'm sure it's because
of the coffee. Or the burrito at Chipotle. Or the
Coke.

And I'm sure the hysterical laughter didn't help, but it was worth it. Anchorman was hilarious even though it was pretty plotless. It didn't matter, though, it's like they just set Will Ferrell free and let him do whatever he wanted which resulted in the funny.

I loved that there were cameos from Luke Wilson (mmm), Ben Stiller
(mmm), Vince Vaughn (you guessed it, mmm), Tim Robbins (no mmm because
of crazy perm), and Jack Black (no mmm, but still, very funny).

I forget where I read this, but that group is being called The Frat Pack. I think they said it consisted of Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Will Ferrell, Luke and Owen Wilson, and, I think, Jack Black. Because they all show up in each other's movies, see? They're BFF.

I love it. I'd much rather pay to see one of their movies than the newest Action!VinDiesel/Arnold/Jerry Bruckheimer piece of shit.
The Frat Pack movies may not have much of a plot, but they don't take
themselves too seriously and they make up for it with stupid
humor.

And in the end, isn't that all that matters?

PS: I was just looking at filmographies on IMDB
and Luke and Owen Wilson played Wilbur and Orville Wright in Around the
World in 80 Days. Heh. I never would have known that
because I never would have watched that movie. Now, I'm
tempted.

Also? Has anyone seen Envy?


1 comment: