Friday, August 20, 2004

bon voyage, craigy

Craig Kilborn is quitting his late night talk show. Oh no! The rivers shall run dry and the children shall weep! However will I fill the void? Oh, I know! I'll just watch Conan O'Brien and continue to pretend Craig Kilborn does not exist, like I always have.

I love Conan O'Brien, but I cannot stand Craig Kilborn. I think he's a smarmy asshat. I love that he left hosting The Daily Show to pursue bigger and better things, but the show is better than ever without him. Granted, the main reason it's better is because of Jon Stewart, who is smarter and more likeable than Kilborn.

In case you can't tell, I love Jon Stewart, too. If they could find a way to combine the DNA of Conan O'Brien and Jon Stewart, we'd have SuperLateNightHost!Man and we'd never be bored when we have insomnia.

I don't know why Craig Kilborn is quitting. Does he think he's gonna be a big movie star? The only movie I've ever seen him in was Old School, and guess what character he played. The smarmy, cheating, asshat.

Way to act outside the box, there, Craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment