Monday, August 02, 2004

i need stalker lessons

At this time tomorrow I will be on my way to Cleveland to see John Mayer and Maroon 5. I am muy excited. It's been two years since I saw John Mayer in concert, and everyone who understands just how obsessed I am with him knows just how long that is. I couldn't go see him last summer because, if I remember correctly, he didn't even come to Ohio. Jerk. I'm just kidding, John. I still love you.

The summer before that, the last time I saw him, he actually came to Kettering. With Guster. That was a great concert. It was a smallish, outside venue and, even though it sprinkled a bit in the beginning of the evening, it was a nice night.

I'm wondering if I should sneak my camera in tomorrow, or if they allow it. I don't want to take a disposable camera, because those pictures never turn out very well, but if they don't allow cameras I don't want them to take my real one. Decisions, decisions.

I'm excited to see Maroon 5, too, because I've never seen them live. Last summer, my friend and I were going to go see them at Bogart's with Jason Mraz. Now I can't remember why we didn't go. Because we're stupid?

Yes, I think that must be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment