Friday, August 27, 2004

things I need to stop doing immediately:

Belting the lyrics to Total Eclipse of the Heart in the car when it comes on the radio. It scares the other drivers and is making me hoarse. Also? I'm singing the version from Old School, and that is just sad.

Talking to my dog like she's a person. I'm well on my way to becoming scary, hermit, cat-lady.

Having a bowl of Mac & Cheese and a piece of bread for dinner and pretending it's a well-balanced meal.

Making snap judgements about people with Bush/Cheney '04 stickers on their car.

Pretending my obsession with blogging is normal. (But, wait, it is!)

Thinking my fish is evil and trying to kill me, just because I forgot to clean his bowl for a month and I also forgot to feed him for like two days.

Watching Fox News for the sole purpose of making myself angry. Fair and balanced, my ass.

Checking away messages on AIM every two minutes. If someone has been idle for 3 hours, chances are their away message hasn't changed.

On the same note, checking my e-mail obsessively.

Drinking an exorbitant amount of coffee/soda/water right before getting in the car for a long drive. No one is going to give me a medal for making it to a bathroom without peeing myself. However, they will probably look at me strangely and run if I have a large wet spot on my crotch.

Trying to use Word of the Day words in normal conversation. People look at me funny when I say things like copacetic.

Daydreaming while driving, reading, watching TV, walking, speaking, listening to someone speak, showering, etc. I should really start paying attention to, well, everything.

Throwing my shoes in the closet all haphazardly.

Yelling curse words when I'm home alone just because I can.

Checking out books from the library every week, even though I have piles of unread library books in my room already.

Procrastinating. (Shyeah, RIGHT, like that'll ever happen)

Smoking crack. Haha, just kidding. I'll never stop smoking crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment