Thursday, August 05, 2004

tiny babies

I'm watching The Graham Norton Effect, and Seth Green is one of the guests. And I've been thinking (uh-oh). He's 5'4 and I'm 5'2, so I think we should get married and have tiny, funny, redheaded babies. We could travel the country as The Amazing Microscopic Family. We could do things like change lightbulbs in ceiling fans and get things off of very tall shelves. Watch us stand precariously on ladders! Watch us climb on counters to get that last water glass off of the top shelf in the cupboard! You know the one! The one that bastard tall people shove all the way to the back of the shelf! Damn you, tall people!

Right. It'll be great. Call me, Seth.

Also? Matthew Lillard is on the show, and he is either very drunk or just very obnoxious (I'm leaning toward obnoxious). Slightly homophobic, as well, if I'm not mistaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment