Tuesday, December 07, 2004

don't bother, this makes no sense

My dad told me tonight that my blog has been really boring lately. So sorry, dad. It's not like I haven't noticed. I don't feel like I have anything to write about because, at the present moment, my life is pretty damn boring. I mean, I had a fun weekend, but really the stories are only funny to the people who were there. Tell me, does the word "facehole" make anyone laugh? Do you think the sentence "I lost my stuff" said with a lisp is funny? Do you think DOING THIS AND SAYING CAPS LOCK ON and then doing this and saying caps lock off is funny? Do you think the sentence "we're halfway to Drunk Town on the Captain Morgan Highway" makes ANY SENSE AT ALL CAPS LOCK ON?

If you do, your name is probably Danielle, Janna, Kate, Mary or Jennie. If you do not, it's because Danielle, Janna, Kate, Mary, and Jennie (ok, that's me) are WEIRD STRANGE PEOPLE. Caps lock off.

No comments:

Post a Comment