Friday, December 17, 2004

proving once again that I'll do almost anything anyone asks

Three Names You Go By: Jennie, Bax, Lala
Three Screennames You Have: Baxlala, and that's it
Three Things You Like About Yourself: sense of humor, eyes, I'm weird, but at least that means I'm interesting, right?
Three Things You Dislike About Yourself: I'm stubborn, I procrastinate, and I'm too sarcastic
Three Parts of Your Heritage: German, Welsh, Native American
Three Things That Scare You: Republicans, things that sting, cooking
Three of Your Everyday Essentials: chapstick, water, a watch
Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now: contacts, snowflake socks, a Spongebob Squarepants watch (shut up)
Three of Your Favorite Bands/Artists (at the moment): Jamie Cullum, Keane, Jack Johnson
Three of Your Favorite Songs at Present: The Hippopotamus Christmas Song, that new Kelly Clarkson song (again, SHUT UP), and Pain by Jimmy Eat World
Three New Things You Want to Try in the Next 12 Months: a real job (ha), my own apartment, traveling somewhere even if it's only another state
Three Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given): trust, respect, LAUGHTER
Two Truths and Lie: I'm an AWESOME whistler, when I was little I used to think I could fly if I just concentrated hard enough, and I have X-ray vision
Three Physical Things About the Opposite Sex (or same) That Appeal to You: dark hair, mussed up (but not straggly) hair, no facial hair (wow, that was all about the hair)
Three Things You Just Can’'t Do: cook, give directions, go to sleep before midnight
Three of Your Favorite Hobbies: reading, writing, road tripping
Three Things You Want to do Really Badly Right Now: go pick up my new glasses (nerd alert), finish Christmas shopping, get to New Years already so I can go to Chicago
Three Careers You'’re Considering: rabbit breeder, book jacket writer, wine/beer/liquor tester
Three Places You Want to Go on Vacation: Thailand, Rome, New York City
Three Kids' Names: Girls - Emma, Lydia, Elena; Boys - James, Drew, Alexander
Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die: get married and have children (let's hope I don't die any time soon), sky dive, take a year off to travel (that is, once I have a job to take time off from)
Three People You Want to Take this Quiz: Amy, Erin, Trillian

UPDATE: edited because I forgot two of the questions somehow. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment