Thursday, December 16, 2004

you're all fired

I'm watching the finale of The Apprentice right now, but it hasn't really been holding my interest. I think the problem is that neither of the candidates who are left are very likeable, so I don't really care who wins. Last season, when it was between Bill and Kwame, I didn't really care who won but it was because I genuinely liked both of them. And they seemed to actually like each other, unlike Jen and Kelly, who don't respect or like each other.

This whole season of The Apprentice hasn't been as good as it was last year. Last season, most of the candidates were somewhat likeable and, with the exception of Omarosa, got along fairly well. This season, however, I spent most of the time imagining myself kicking the candidates in the face. I can't think of one that I didn't want to stab in the eye at least once. In the cases of Maria, Ivana, and munchkin Stacy, I wanted to poke them with a sharp stick about every two minutes.

I think the biggest problem was that none of these people seemed to really like each other, whereas last year there were several endearing friendships, like Troy and Kwame. And even if they weren't BFF, they still were able to work well together (again, with the exception of Omarosa). This season, it seemed like the candidates were just waiting for the chance to stab each other in the back. And as fun as it is to watch people snipe at each other for a while, when it goes on CONSTANTLY it's just exhausting.

I would have fired them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment