Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Just skip this. Seriously. I warned you.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I have absolutely NOTHING to say. Nada. I think maybe I used up all my words for the year. I won't be able to write anything worthwhile until January 1st.

Seriously, usually I can scrounge up SOMETHING. Some stupid thing that happened to me, something funny someone said, but damn. I got nothing. NOTHING. I don't know why I'm still typing. Really. I shouldn't even publish this crap. But I probably will.

Here's something. Nothing big, so don't get excited. My fish, the one I bought back in June or July that I thought would die within the week, IS STILL ALIVE. Of course, now that I've said that, it will probably die.

The sad thing is, I still haven't really named it. I tried out a few different names. Red. Rooster. Assface. None have stuck. Poor Fish. My friend had a hamster named Hammy and a cat named Kitty, so maybe I should just call my fish Fishy.

Eh. I'm leaving for Chicago on Thursday, my parents and sister are leaving on Friday, and no one will be home until Sunday, so Fish might be belly up by the time we all get back. Although, I'm pretty sure he's gone days without food before, because I'm a bad fish parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment