Friday, February 15, 2008

thanks for coming

Did you guys know that besides today just being Friday, it's also International That's What She Said Day? So tell everyone, because I want it to be really big. Not too big, though, because if it's too big, it's hard to handle. I tried to think of an appropriate way to celebrate this very special day, but it was too hard. I mean, YOU try handling something that huge. No, really. Just tell me how to handle it. I'll do anything. This day deserves a celebration and I want to make sure it's long enough. I know what you're thinking. Balloons! Big ones. Big and bouncy, that's how I like 'em. I remember this one time, I was blowing up balloons for a party and I just blew and blew and it took forever. And this other time, I got all the balloons blown up and someone came in with a stick and started popping them all! And then he started poking ME with his stick! And I was all, "stop poking me with that or I'll break it in half!" But he didn't, so I just took his stick in my hands and gave it everything I had! He won't be using that stick to pop anything ever again, that's for sure.

Alright, that's enough. No sense beating this anymore. I'm spent.

OK, one more time, but let's make it quick:

10 comments:

  1. AWESOME. i am in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this blog was a "that's what she said" orgy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I swear, my last several comments have probably just been, "Wow." Seriously, how long was that built up in your brain?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not long. Once I started, it came really quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genius. If there was a samurai ranking for That's What She Saids, you would be a master.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING. I've never seen something that short that made me laugh so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID. God, I've just wanted to yell that like 50 times today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:58 AM

    THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! MWHAHAH.

    ReplyDelete
  9. DAMNIT, I MISSED IT AGAIN! Though I did That's what she said several times randomly yesterday. So maybe I really knew it deep down in my soul.

    ReplyDelete