Sunday, February 03, 2008

this is so boring, don't even bother reading it

Last night, my band and I went on a world tour. The band's name is Donkey? That's not a question. Donkey? is the name. The question mark is very important. It's a pretty diverse band. All of us take turns singing and rotating instruments. I suck at the drums, though. Like, wow, I'm just awful.

Yeah, anyway, so we played Rock Band last night for five hours. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life. Or wanted to be in a band more. I know I can't play any real instruments, but I have a guitar so I'm pretty much halfway to being in my own band. Who wants to join? I get to be in charge. Also, I'm bossy. We're only going to play songs I like, but I promise they're good songs.

So apparently the Super Bowl is on today. Whoo. Hoo. To be honest, I'm more excited about the Puppy Bowl, but who wouldn't be? Puppies! That'd be a good name for a band, too. Can you imagine if Puppies! and Donkey? went on tour together? I'd go see that concert. Exclamation point.

7 comments:

  1. I want to be in Puppies! I have a guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys at work call their band the Coxtrokerz. I don't think Rock Band brings the grown-up out of anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The puppies are the best part of Super Bowl Sunday:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My rock name is "nichole" and Jeremy's is "JRock" and we truly bring down the the house. We should go on tour together. I suck at drums too but I kick it on vocals and bass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read it and I have no regrets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heart puppies. And Puppies! Best band ever.

    (Thanks, Peefer)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read it. I rarely follow directions.

    My rockband's name is Basket Case.

    ReplyDelete