Tuesday, April 01, 2008

what's with today, today?

I'm pregnant.

I got married last night.

I found Amelia Earhart.

I'm in love with you.

I won the lottery.

Vampires actually really enjoy garlic.

I'm really a man.

If you eat too much salmon, you'll turn into a bear.

I'm friends with the
Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Gullible isn't in the dictionary.

It's foolish to worry about zombie attacks.

I quit my job and joined the circus.

I invented curse words.

President Bush is really a (poorly-made) robot.

I'm 1,583 years old.

I can fly (with a cape).

LOLcats were invented as part of a world domination plan.

I'm writing this from the Bermuda Triangle.

Your shoe's untied.


April . . . oh, you know.

6 comments:

  1. Hey! I can fly, too! (With a cape.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me, but, gullible IS in the dictionary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that "It is foolish to worry about zombie attacks" made this list.

    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. Seriously. What IS president Bush?

    ReplyDelete
  5. h!a! Really? We should go flying sometime.

    Steve, no. It is not.

    GSR, seriously, though, who worries about zombies? Crazy.

    Peefer, if I could figure that out, maybe I'd be able to sleep at night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:01 PM

    Ok so really one time my mom told me that gullible wasn't in the dictionary so I looked it up and it wasn't there. I guess we just had a really bad dictionary.

    ReplyDelete