Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Business is like a jungle. And I am like a tiger. And Dwight is like a monkey, that stabs the tiger in the back with a stick.

You know, it's really nice to wake up the morning after Election Day and not feel like crying or punching someone in the face. This is a first for me. I know this will by no means make things perfect, but I am taking a moment to do a little happy dance. OK, I'm done. This pretty much sums up my feelings today.

If your voting high still hasn't worn off, and you want that feeling to last, head on over to Heather Anne's to vote for The Hoagies. Apparently it's a pretty tight race. Which is good. I need something to tear myself away from CNN today.

ETA: And Donald Rumsfeld just resigned?! Is it my birthday*?

*it's not

No comments:

Post a Comment