Thursday, November 30, 2006

He says no one's going to fancy a girl with thighs the size of big tree trunks. Not a nice guy, actually, in the end.

I apologize for that last post. What the hell was I talking about? I don't even know. Jenny's head falling off? WTF?

I haven't really been sleeping lately so much as lying in bed staring at the ceiling wishing I was sleeping (I wish I had a dollar for every time I typed that sentence), so I'm fairly certain I wrote that entry in some sort of fugue state or waking nightmare or something. I don't know.

I don't think I should neglect to mention that, while I was not an official contestant in NaBloPoMo (aka NaNoHoMoMoFoToto), I DID, in fact, post every day this month. I feel this warrants some kind of prize, no? No? Fine. Today is the last day of November, right? IT IS! I win! The game is called I WIN!

I really think today might be the day I kill a patient with my BARE HANDS. I feel it in my bones. I've talked about killing people with my BARE HANDS in the last two posts, but don't worry. That's just what no sleep does to me. I promise I (probably) won't kill anyone, bare hands or otherwise.

I've been thinking about joining a gym. But it's expensive. And I have the feeling that I would be paying for the membership card and the benefit of saying, "hey, I belong to that gym, but I've never been there," as I drive past.

I actually addressed some Christmas cards last night! I put them in the envelopes and everything! Of course, I don't have any stamps and I'm still working on getting some addresses from my friends, because WHO KNEW that my system of writing people's addresses on little slips of paper and then using those slips of paper for coasters or bookmarks wasn't actually a good system? The more you know. In other news, maybe I should ask for an address book for Christmas. By the way, there is still plenty of time to get your own Christmas card.

Lalala, GUESS WHAT, friends? Tomorrow is Friday. Oh. Happy. Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment