Monday, November 13, 2006

You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

I have this side project I'm supposed to be working on and, much like I did when I had a paper to write in college, I have been doing everything in my power to procrastinate this evening. Procrastination includes but is not limited to:
  • watching Love, Actually (oh, shut up)
  • dusting (and also realizing that we need to dust more often)
  • trying to get Phoebe to chase her tail
  • working on the scarf that hasn't seen the light of day since, oh, I lived in my old apartment, probably
  • playing Ms. Pac Man (don't be jealous, we have one that hooks up to our TV)
  • gossiping with Heidi
  • cleaning my room
  • reserving library books
  • reading blogs in case anyone has written anything new in the past ten minutes . . . which they haven't . . . get on that, please
  • oh, and writing this

Stop distracting me, Internets.

No comments:

Post a Comment