Friday, November 10, 2006

I already feel like an idiot most of the time anyway. With or without a fireman's pole.

Hour Seven of Babysitting My Cousins AKA Project "Won't Somebody Think of the Children?!" and we've already watched:

and of the three, I'd have to say, Spongebob is the clear winner. As if there were ever any question. Parumph!*

Anyway. Both children have gone to bed so now I'm watching Bridget Jones's Diary for the [fill in unbelievably large number here]** time. I was watching the tail end of Pride & Prejudice as they got ready for bed and as Josh walked by, I believe his exact words were, "WHAT are you WATCHING?" I don't think I can accurately convey the amount of teenage disgust he managed to fit into that one question. But really, can you explain The Darcy to someone who is not afflicted? I think not. Especially not a thirteen-year-old boy.

*I don't know

**Seriously, though? I have seen this movie so many times that I can recite the dialogue along with it. You'd think I'd be ashamed of that, but I'm sharing it with you right now so I guess I'm not. Huh, who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment