Friday, October 08, 2004

Debate thoughts

I'm not going to talk much about the debate, other than I think that Kerry came out with a slight lead. I was looking at some of the polls on news websites and Kerry had a HUGE lead. I don't know how representative that is and it's still early. It's hard to call, though, because while Kerry was strong on foreign policy, Bush was more clear on his stance on abortion. I think they'll get more into abortion and stem cell research in the next debate; should be interesting.

The biggest thing that struck me was that Bush was excessively blinking again. What is that?! It's like he's got something stuck in his eye, or there's a gust of wind blowing in his face. He also winked at someone in the audience. Or at Charlie Gibson, I'm not sure.

Larry King has Ann Coulter on his show right now. Does anyone really take her seriously? She just said "jabberwocky." She talks like she's sucking on a lemon. Also, you know, SHE MAKES NO SENSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment