Sunday, October 03, 2004

sunday funny

I got this from Laura. I'm posting it because I think it's funny. So laugh, already.

I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for me. We all could use a little calm.

By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found
inner peace. The article read: "The way to achieve inner peace is to
finish all the things you've started."

So I looked around the house to see all the things I started and hadn't
finished . . . and before leaving the house this morning I finished off a
bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the Bailey's, Kahlua and
Wild Turkey, the Prozac, some valium, some cheesecake and a box of
chocolates. You have no idea how freakin good I feel.
You may pass this on to those you feel are in need of Inner Peace.
You probably don't want to do this right before church. I think they frown on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment