Tuesday, October 19, 2004

pardon the egg salad

Because Blogger suggested it, I'm going to be participating in National Novel Writing Month, which takes place in November. I created another blog for it and everything. I have no idea what kind of novel I'm going to write. I have a couple of ideas, but I'm a little worried because I have the tendency to start a project, completely change my mind about what I'm doing, and start all over with another idea.

For inspiration I'm going to be reading Bird by Bird, by Anne Lamott, because we read bits of it in one of my writing classes and it was amazing in its simplicity.

I'll be interested to see if I keep up with this project for the whole month, and if so, what kind of crappy novel I end up with.

Once it starts, I hope everyone who reads this blog will comment on my "novel" because I think I'll need the encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment