Sunday, October 31, 2004

happy (for real, this time) Halloween

Nothing scary has happened today. I'm a bit disappointed. The scariest thing that has happened to me was when my dad snuck up behind me and yelled "what are you doing?" But he does that every day, so it doesn't count.

Last night we all watched Dawn of the Dead. No one thought it was as scary as I did the first time I saw it. I think that's because no one else has an irrational fear of zombies. I wonder if there's a name for that. Septophobia is fear of decaying matter. Necrophobia is the fear of dead things. Bogyphobia is the fear of demons and goblins. These names all come close, but I just want to find something that means "fear of zombies." Is that too much to ask?

Really, if you're going to have an irrational fear of something, I think zombies are your best bet. They're scary. And they want to eat your brain.


No comments:

Post a Comment