Friday, October 15, 2004

to do, DONE

I think writing down that to do list actually helped, because I've done a few of the things I needed to. I shaved my legs, finally, which is a pain in the ass but the end product is quite nice. I started pursuing one job and I have a lead on another one (thanks, Stephanie!). I'm in the middle of changing my fish's water. Right now he's floating around a tupperware dish until the water in his bowl reaches room temperature. He looks pissed, but I think he'll get over it.

I went and got my winter clothes out of storage today, too. It was almost like going shopping. As I pulled out sweaters and coats, I kept shouting, "Oh man, I LOVE this sweater! I forgot I had it!" It was like Christmas, but with a little deja vu thrown in.

Best of all, I've been fixing my computer. I did what Kat said, backed up my harddrive and completely reinstalled Windows. Except, instead of installing Windows 98, which is what I had, I installed Windows XP. I like it so far. Everything seems to be running well. I reinstalled AOL, AIM (most important, in my opinion), Mozilla, and Microsoft Office. I have a few more to do, but I think I'll spread them out. I don't want my computer to get overwhelmed. We've been getting along much better lately.

Sure, I still have a few more things on my to do list, but I think of taken care of the ones that are both the most time-consuming and the least fun.

To do tomorrow? Meet the future president. Hopefully. If he's not there, and I had to get up that early for nothing, I'm gonna be really pissed.

Not pissed enough to do anything crazy, like vote for Bush, but still . . . pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment