Sunday, October 10, 2004

super size this

I watched Super Size Me last night, and I think it's pretty safe to say that I'm never eating at McDonald's again. Or any fast food place, for that matter. It's not that I just now figured out that fast food is bad for you. Everyone knows that. I just didn't realize HOW bad it is for you.

Now that I think of it, I don't really eat fast food that much anymore. And even when I did, I hardly ever went to McDonald's. Usually if I eat fast food, I go to Wendy's.

Oh, Wendy's. How much money have I spent on your delicious singles and Frosties? Wendy's was the hangover cure of champions at school. It's like magic.

I have a feeling I won't be able to completely give up Wendy's, but it'll be a cold day in hell before I biggie size anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment