Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Saturday, Internets

Heidi says I have too many t-shirts. She may be right:

But I have a hundred dollar gift certificate to Threadless that says she's wrong.

This is what I did last night, after ALMOST eating an entire Chipotle burrito (I had like four bites left but I JUST. COULDN'T. DO IT):

It was awesome. Tonight? There will be Thai food and who knows what else in honor of the day a woman made sweet love to a three hole punch and produced Three Hole Punch Steve.

PS: I know it's weird that I hang up my t-shirts, but that's only because my dresser is chock full of pajamas and workout clothes, so there's no ROOM for the t-shirts.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:19 PM

    no big - I hang up my t shirts... bc I already have one drawer devoted to them and the rest are filled with pjs and dance clothes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you own workout clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well. I know this is a bit unconventional. But I own workout clothes so I have something to wear when I work out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, it's weird to hang up t-shirts? *runs off to de-hang t-shirts so she won't be weird*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only hang the T-shirts I love. The other ones end up folded on a shelf in the closet, stacked up in cubicles. It's sad, really, but there's only so much hanging space to give, and some of it has to go to my dress and office clothes, y'know?

    ReplyDelete