Thursday, January 31, 2008

in completely unrelated news, LOST STARTS TONIGHT

I still maintain that seeing Jim Gaffigan live was one of the defining moments of my life (heh) and if you don't think he's funny, then I'm just not sure we can be friends anymore. Let us go over things that are funny, shall we?

Jim Gaffigan:



Demetri Martin:



Ludicrous speed:



Now that we've seen what IS funny, follow me over to The Collective and we can talk about something that is not only NOT funny, but thinks it's funny enough to win Emmys. AS. IF.

8 comments:

  1. Do you have Demetri Martin's album, These Are Jokes? It. is. awesome, and I will send it to you if you want. Or GSR could, because he gave it to me, and he's probably looking to impress you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't have it, but I would love it ever so much. Heh. I miss his Trendspotting things on The Daily Show. I think they should have him on there every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a gmail account? If you do, send me the address, and I'll send you the files. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when Jim Gaffigan speculates that the same guys was responsible for both the Hot Pockets and the By Mennen jingles.

    And you know what else I love? Demetri Martin's quote about glitter being the herpes of the craft world - you're never getting rid of that shit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boooo, that was me!! Stupid work account.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man oh man - you will love the Demetri Martin cd. Absolutely believe the hype on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lengli, the thing about glitter is so true.

    GSR, mg! sent it to me. I might go home sick from work so I can listen to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:48 AM

    I love Jim Gaffigan and Demetri Martin! Are you familiar with the late Mitch Hedberg?

    ReplyDelete